Kansai One Pass in Kyoto
1. Kintetsu Railway Travel Information Desk
2. JR Central Ticket Office
3. Kyoto City Bus & Subway Information Office (a) ground floor (b) basement 1 floor
4. Hankyu Tourist Information Center Kyoto Kawaramachi
5. Hankyu Tourist Information Center Kyoto Karasuma
6. Keihan Info-station
The followings are the details.
1. Kintetsu Travel Information Desk near the gate of Kintetsu Railway
(open 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., weekend 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
2. JR Central Ticket Office near the central gate of JR local line
(kyoto tower side, open 5:30 a.m. – 11:00p.m.,
English speaking staff is available 8:00a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
3. Kyoto City Bus & Subway Information Office
(open 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
• (a) ground floor : inside Bus Ticket Center, between bus terminal and taxi stand (kyoto tower side)
• (b) basement 1 floor : near subway central 1 ticket gate, in front of the subway ticket machines
« At Hankyu Railway Stations »
4. Hankyu Tourist information Center Kyoto Kawaramachi, near the central gate
(open 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
5. Hankyu Tourist information Center Kyoto Karasuma, near west gate
(open 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
« At Keihan Railway Sanjo Station »
6. Keihan Info-station, between north and central ticket gate
∗this station is the same as Sanjo-Keihan station of Subway Tozai line
If you land at Kansai International Airport, it is convenient to buy the pass at ticket office of JR or Nankai Railway station in the airport.
If you arrive at Shin-Osaka station by Shinkansen, the bullet train, the ticket office of JR line or Subway Information Counter of Osaka Metro sells the pass.
Other main sales locations in Osaka are Umeda station and Namba station.
At Umeda station (close to JR Osaka station), Hankyu Tourist Information Center Osaka-Umeda sells the pass.
And at Namba station, the ticket office of Kintetsu railway, Service Center of Nankai Railway (2nd floor), Subway Information Counter of Osaka Metro (Midosuji line) sell Kansai One pass.