Where to Buy Subway & Bus One / Two-Day Pass in Kyoto
If you ride on subway first, it is convenient to get the pass in the basement floor.
The vending machines are located at near each subway ticket gate (B1 level, north, central 1 and south gate), separated from normal ticket machines.
• North Gate : beside the gate where station attendant stands
• Central 1 Gate : the left side of the normal ticket machines
• South Gate : the right side of normal ticket machines
The Bus & Subway Information Office is located at near subway central 1 ticket gate (between central 1 and central 2 gate), on the opposite side of the normal ticket machines.
If you arrive at Kyoto station by JR local lines, JR Underground East Exit (B1 level) is convenient to the Information Office.
The office is open from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. every day.
• City Bus & Subway Information Office : near Central 1 gate
If you ride on a bus first, you can also buy the Subway & Bus One / Two-Day Pass from City Bus & Subway Information Office or pass vending machines located in the north side of the bus terminal (Kyoto Tower side, ground floor).
City Bus & Subway Information Office tends to be crowded.
In that case, try those vending machines.
But, please be careful that the passes for a child only sell at the vending machines just in front of the Information Office or near bus stop D3
The Subway & Bus Pass does not sell on the bus.
So please get it before riding.
• City Bus & Subway Information Office : inside the bus ticket center building
• Vending Machines : in front of the Bus Ticket Center
• Vending Machines : located near bus stop “D3”
If you want to know the location of vending machines, please refer to the map below.
Refer to the next section, if you are not at Kyoto station.